Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to rent a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these stamped with the right stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may can be expensive of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and has the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and look for a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.